Project Classes can be completed after a smith has taken the respective fundamentals course of at least the same level. They are optional and are a chance to practice your skills and concepts with an instructor.
Shorty classes are designed around slightly smaller/shorter projects, but should not be taken lightly! These classes are just as technical and demanding as the rest.
|Level||Project 1||Project 2||Shorty||Price($)|
|Blacksmith Experience||Hook Bottle Opener||Letter Opener||Swirligig||165|
|Fundamentals 1||Horseshoe Hook||Celtic Broach||Clover Hook||175|
|Fundamentals 2||Spoon||Russian Rose||TP Rack||200|
|Fundamentals 3||Heart Wall Hook||Horse 2-Armed Hook||Dragon Pendant||200|
(All Bottle openers or keychains)
|Horse||Rail spike||Flat Bar||200|
Pricing for single classes is done by level.
Three Project Packages are available;
- Level-Up Package
- Includes all three projects of a particular level.
- $450 Blacksmith Experience, $500 Fundamentals 1, $550 Fundamentals 2-4
- One More Time Package
- Includes one project from each level.
- Each project Must be taken after the appropriate level fundamental.
- The Project Mega Package
- Includes All Projects for all Levels.
- Includes 6 hours of extra project time if you run over some.